Time is TBD|
Immerse in the World's Largest Multi-Cultural Centre of Commerce & Trade.
Meet the people that form the heartbeat of London & experience its exciting mix of tradition, culture, commerce & innovation.
Time & Location
Time is TBD
LONDON, Algate East
About The Event
Step into the beating heart of London and lose yourself in its exciting mix of tradition, culture, commerce and innovation. Voted the world's most competitive city, London offers plenty of advantages for expanding international companies including leading talent and transport links, light-touch business regulation and huge business opportunities for growth, offering one of the best prospects for business development and innovative thinking.
You will walk away knowing how to:
• Conduct quick design ethnography to unlock meaningful customer insights,
• Use synthesis techniques to mine insights that can enhance brand experiences and drive revenues,
• Design persona for strategic branding and marketing,
• Create an abundance of ideas,
• Use strategic tools to evaluate and prioritise ideas,
• Prototype winning concepts,
• Test concepts with users, and
• Develop potential enhanced brand experiences and business concept strategies for sustainable competitive advantage.
This Master Class is designed for mid to senior executives who hold significant responsibility and who want to unlock the potential of people-led innovation approach for their business. Typical participants include CEOs, managing directors, C-suite executives, senior managers, executive vice-presidents, board members and chairpersons. To maximise learning, participants should not come from the country of the workshop location — LONDON.
• Understanding the Ground Rules for Effective People-led Innovation
• People-led Innovation Bootcamp
• Understanding User’s Needs, Wants and Desires through Rapid Design Ethnography
• Understanding the Customer Experience Journey Mapping
• Conducting a Rapid Design Ethnography Fieldwork
• Designing a Persona for Meaningful Innovation and Brand Strategies
• Translating Fieldwork Data into Key Meaningful Insights
• Generating an Abundance of Ideas
• Evaluating and Prioritising Ideas for Sustainable Competitive Advantage
• Exploring New Concepts
• Prototyping New Concepts for User Testing
• Testing New Concepts with Users
• Developing Potential Enhanced Brand Experiences and Business Concept Strategies
The Expert Facilitators
Shang is Co-Founder and Brand Experience Creator at FreshlyGround. She brings invaluable branding expertise in Asia Pacific and has worked extensively with consumer insights and innovation for businesses large and small. She previously headed a team for the government of Singapore to plan and strategise, then implement programmes and projects that encourage enterprises to adopt Design Thinking strategies.
Thierry is Co-Founder and Customer Experience Maker at FreshlyGround. Through an atypical career path that spanned over two decades and three continents, Thierry has honed his skills as customer experience maker by deepening his understanding of cultures and people. His experiences include working on the interior design of the first French high-speed train TGV Duplex and putting in place the national Design Thinking framework for Singapore’s transformation into the new Asia’s hub for innovation.
• all training materials
• planned cultural activities during the programme
• light refreshments during the workshop
• a party/networking event
Price does not include
• banks transfer fees
• food at meal time
• travel expenses & costs
• accommodation or any other extra expenses